|Home||» Products||» Chlorinated Solvents||» Tricholoroethylene (TCE)|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 290 Barrel
- Melting Point
- −84.8 °C (−120.6 °F; 188.3 K)
- 1.46 Gram per cubic meter (g/m3)
- Boiling point
- 87.2 °C (189.0 °F; 360.3 K)
- Molecular Formula
- Structural Formula
- Chemical Name
- CAS No
- Cleaning solvent Metal cleaning agent
- Metal, Lubricants, Industrial
We are one of world's leading Trichloroethylene suppliers in india
Known also as TCE or trichloro is a clear, colorless liquid with a distinctive, somewhat ether-like odor.
Trichloroethylene has a Cas no of 79-01-6.
Trichloroethylene comes in iron drums of 290 kgs and 280 kgs.
Trichloroethylene is under acute shortage internationally, but you can get it from us at a reasonable price.
- Packaging Details
- 290 KG DRUM
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, South America, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO CERTIFIED CRISIL CERTIFIED STAR EXPORT HOUSE
- Methacrylate Monomers
- Solvents For Printing Inks
- Chemicals for Coatings & Resins
- Chlorinated Solvents
- Glycol Ethers & Acetates